Bible Study Outlines
Volume 3, Lesson 20
by C.I. Scofield
"Things To Come"
- Christians should know what is coming to pass
The chief events in unfulfilled prophecy
- John 16:13 - "When He, the Spirit of truth is come... He will shew you things to come"
- 2Peter 1:19 - "Sure word of prophecy... take heed... a light that shineth in a dark place"
- 1Thessalonians 5:1-5 - "But ye, brethren are not in darkness"
- Luke 24:25 - "Slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken"
- Luke 24:44 - "All things must be fulfilled, which were written"
Return to Bible Study Outlines, Volume 3 menu
- The apostasy (departure from Scriptural truth)
- The taking away of the church
- John 14:3 - "I will come again, and receive you unto Myself"
- 1Corinthians 15:51 - "We shall not all sleep"
- 1Corinthians 15:52 - "The dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed"
- 1Thessalonians 4:16,17 - "The Lord Himself shall descend from heaven... the dead in Christ shall rise first... we which are alive... caught up... to meet the Lord in the air"
- The works of believers are judged
The sins of believers were judged at the cross; the works are judged that due rewards may be given.
- The manifestation of the man of sin, and of the antichrist
- The great tribulation
- The marriage of the Lamb (in heaven)
- The return of the Lord in glory
- Matthew 24:29,30 - "Immediately after the tribulation... they shall see the Son of Man coming... with power and great glory"
- Acts 1:11 - "This same Jesus... shall so come"
- Revelation 19:11-16 - "King of Kings, and Lord of Lords"
Return to Bible Study Outlines menu
Return to Resource Menu
All four volumes of
"Bible Study Outlines" by C.I. Scofield
are available in attractive 44 page printed booklets,
from the publisher:
Moments With the Book
P.O. Box 322
Bedford, PA 15522 USA
Order online at: www.mwtb.org
Go to The Book opening page.