Resources for Understanding
Menu & Info
Need Help? Click here.
- Understanding central Bible themes-
Lessons on what the Bible teaches-
- 1-The Book of books
2-The Word of God
3-Bible Themes: God
4-Bible Themes: Man
5-Bible Themes: Messiah
6-Major Bible Doctrines (in brief)
- Understanding the Christian life-
Lessons on Following Christ-
- Understanding the whole Bible-
- OT Books and Sketches
- OT Timeline
Chart of Israel's Kings & Prophets
- NT Books and Sketches
- NT Timeline
- Bible Text Finder
- The complete Bible (King James Version) is at your finger tips. Jump in at any chapter, or read the Bible from beginning to end. (For easy access, use button on button bar.)
- Glossary of archaic words, in the KJV Bible.
From: "The King James Bible Companion"
- by David W. Daniels
(For easy access, use button on button bar.)
- "Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth"
- . . . by C.I. Scofield
These brief studies provide an essential framework for understanding how various parts of the Bible fit together harmoniously and purposefully. The study includes a helpful chart of
The Seven Dispensations.
- "Bible Study Outlines"
- . . . by C.I. Scofield
Eighty-one brief lessons, divided into four volumes (with advancing levels of understanding), provide amazing clarity on major biblical topics, through the simple comparison of scripture with scripture.
- "Old Testament Reflections of Christ"
- . . . by Paul R. Van Gorder
These studies provide an overview of each of the Old Testament books, and are utilized for the Old Testament book 'sketches' (above).
- "Christ in All the Scriptures"
- . . . by A.M. Hodgkin
These studies provide an overview of all sixty-six books in the Bible. The New Testament studies are utilized for the NT book 'sketches' (above). The Old Testament studies provide additional insights to the similar studies by Paul Van Gorder (above).
- Bible Book Notes
- Compared to the two studies immediately above, the Book Notes provide a more in depth, verse by verse, look at each book. Notes are included for several books. More will be added as opportunity allows. (For easy access, use the Book Notes button on the button bar.)
- "Christ in the Tabernacle"
- . . . by W.W. Rugh
This valuable study about the pictures of Christ's Person and Work, as seen in the design and worship of the Tabernacle, can also be accessed via the Book Notes on Exodus.
- Especially for Jewish readers-
- Navigation (no frames)
- If your screen displays three windows with a horizontal button bar across the top, use the Buttons for navigation. For non-frame compatible browsers, use the links on this page.
- Help Menu Resources -
Go to The Book opening page.