Every part of the Tabernacle was made according to the heavenly and divine pattern, that it might please Him who planned it and who was about to dwell in it.
Every willing-hearted and wise-hearted child of God today may have part in building God's house, His Church, as guided and used by the Holy Spirit and the word of God.
Every part of God's building is being fashioned according to the heavenly pattern, for every member of His Church is being conformed to the image of His Son. Rom 8:29; 2Cor 3:18
The Lord Jesus Christ, and not men, is adding to the Church daily those who are being saved. (Acts 2:47) As every member occupies God's appointed place in His house, as a yielded vessel, His Holy Spirit fills the house and manifests His glorious presence.
But, when the Lord, by His Spirit and word has called out and completed the Church, His body, He will place each member in God's appointed place in glory, and His own glorious presence will forever fill it.
- ''O Christ! We'll spend eternal days
- Within the marvelous range,
- Of Thy glad presence and shall praise
- Perfection's wondrous change.
- From glory unto glory, though,
- Because Thy love so well we know
- 'Twill not to us be strange.''
- ''For Thou hast made the attractiveness
- And bliss of heaven to be,
- That ours the gladness limitless,
- Of always seeing Thee!
- Surely! For we're Thy very own,
- Flesh of Thy flesh, bone of Thy bone;
- And Thy delight; e'en we.''